Stud Fee: $3,000
Multiple Mare discounts as well as Returning Customer discounts.
PC Frenchmans Hayday will be standing with a limited book in 2014. Mares booking to him must submit as much information as possible to be approved for this breeding. Download the Stallion Service Agreement
Career Highlights - LTE $400,000+
In 2005 he was voted the 3rd place AQHA/PRCA Heeling Horse of the Year, and helped carry Sherry Cervi to a third place position in the WNFR Barrel racing Average.
Dinero is so versatile, that at Nampa, ID he was ridden by Walt Woodard, Cory Petska, and Sherry Cervi in the short round, and all three were money winners. As an NFR Barrel Competitor Dinero was 3rd in the Average with Sherry Cervi in 2005.
We now accept Credit Cards--Visa, Master Card, and Discover
Get have combined LTE of $2,300,000+
Dinero's Get Highlights:
- 7 NFR Qualifiers
- Over $600,000 in PRCA Rodeo earnings
- 2 Rodeo Houston Champions, winning $50,000 Bonus EACH in Team Roping and Barrel Racing
- NFR Arena Record, MP Meter My Hay, 13.49
- Carried Cory Petska to 4th for year in Team Roping and Todd Suhn 6th in Steer Wrestling
- Made Sherry Cervi 2010 WPRA World Champion Barrel Racer
- MP Quick Money and Tammy Fischer WPRA 2011World Standings top 20
Sherry on George at the PacWest Barrel Jackpot setting South Buckeye Equestrian Center Arena
Record of 16.646 on a standard pattern - 3 thousands off World Record!
Get In The Money!
Passing Along His Ability
"Dinero" is also a proven producer. His babies have nice heads and bodies, and are athletic, smart and they are proving to be just as versatile.
MP Spice In The Hay, better known as "Petunia" helped Cory Petska qualify for the 2005 WNFR, and has Lifetime Earnings in excess of $50,000. She is also a 1D barrel horse.
MP Patch of Hay, also known as "Laurie" was Cory Petska's main mount for this 2006 season, where he once again qualified for the WNFR and won $25,000 plus.
More of Dinero's Career Highlights:
- 2006 over the 4th of July weekend, Dinero won at Window Rock and West Jordan, UT and then went on to take 2nd at Prescott PRCA rodeos barrel racing with Sherry Cervi. That earned the pair over $10,000 in one busy weekend.
- 2005 won Nampa, ID PRCA rodeo heeling with Cory, won 5th in heeling with Walt Woodard and won 5th in barrel race with Sherry Cervi. That makes over $11,000 won at rodeo!
- 2005 won Mike Cervi Memorial Team Roping, Tucson, heeling -Cory- $16,000
- 2005 won 5th George Strait Team Roping heeling-Cory $15,000
- 2004 won Salinas, CA, Omak, WA PRCA rodeos heeling with Cory Petska
please call 520-205-0947 or email email@example.com to request a contract
Don't Want to Wait?
We have a nice selection of sharp and athletic Dinero performance prospects on our Sale Page
Be sure to check out Sherry's website for news, tips and videos of Sherry as she competes with Dinero breed horses Stingray and George.